How it operates
Each year the Memorandum defines an Annual Operations Programme, to be approved by all the Partners.
Each Partner is responsible for the development and follow-up of one part of the Programme, in accordance with its institutional interests and competencies.
The Partners meet regularly in plenary meetings, in which the delegates from all the institutions, authorities and companies participate in order to monitor progress in achieving the objectives of the Programme.
In order to ensure the best implementation of the Programme, a number of Technical Boards have been set up, whose members are representatives from Partner institutions.
The Technical Boards deal in particular with:
- Activities for the dissemination of scientific culture in Trieste's schools
- Improving relations with local business and the economy
- Communication and social participation activities
- Improving transport services for resident students and researchers
- Internal survey on organisational and management systems in use by the Partners
- “City of Knowledge”
- Open Space Technology